Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Little Girls...

I love having a little girl mainly because I love MY little girl. But, there are some other advantages of little girls. Here are a few of my favorite...


Sweet dresses with her monogram... the one on the left is from my mom and the one on the right is from a student that I tutor. Thanks mom and Mike!



Cute shoes... Cole, a co-worker from my school, handmade all four of these pairs of shoes! They are all different sizes so she can wear them for the next year. I love them! Thanks Cole!



Pretty painting for the nursery... this was done by Beth Price, a friend and artist from our church. I asked her to paint the verse Colossians 1:16, something that I have been praying for Mary since I found out I was pregnant... that Mary would know she was created by God and for God's glory.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Oh, I agree, little girl clothes are the BEST!! We are sorting through the girl's clothing now that we know we won't need all that pink and it is so hard to part with those sweet little dresses!!

All of those wonderful handmade items, You will never want to part with those! How special.

Amy said...

glad to see my cute shoes made this list. jk.