Friday, November 12, 2010

When Will Luke Arrive? Vote!

As you can see from Lisa's post yesterday, we are getting closer to Luke's world debut. The due date is November 26, the day after Thanksgiving. So we're taking a vote to see what people think; the poll is in the upper right. The options are:

  • More than 3 days early
  • Within 3 days before Nov 26
  • Nov 26
  • Within 3 days after Nov 26
  • More than 3 days late

In case you're wondering, Mary was 8 days late. Let us know what you think, and if you have a specific date to guess, leave a comment. Thanks!

9 comments:

Jeremy Pierce said...

Our were the same or later with each one.

lisa said...

I, as the mother of Luke, am guessing December 1st. I think it's a nice, clean number. :)

kp said...

I wanted Dec 1st! I'll go Nov 30th

Bethany said...

poor you Lisa! The majority is voting for you to be more than 3 days late! Sad!

danny said...

I'm guessing Nov 27, one day late. My big question is this: if he comes on Thanksgiving (Nov 25), will we be able to watch the Patriots at the hospital?

Neave said...

I'll vote nov 28. no real reasoning, just a guess to join the game!

karen said...

Kim, you can't guess November 30, we already had this discussion with them and I had guessed it.

Anonymous said...

I'm going to guess Thanksgiving Day (November 25- I was born on Thanksgiving Day). If so, I hope you can still eat yummy food before he arrives. I CANT wait to meet him!! Kathryn L :)

Anonymous said...

I'm guessing November 24! But, I hope he comes tonight :) Cant wait to meet the new man in town! Michael L.