When the video finished, Gideon asked for more. You can't just leave us hanging like that. I guess I'll have to go find that book now. That is pretty amazing that she follows along like that. We couldn't get Charis that close to a book without her trying to eat it.
Gideon really wants to type something too: fssaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
5 comments:
That is hilarious!! I love it!!
She is so cute! Btw, our girls LOVE this book. They pick it very often and want us to read it for them over and over=)
Forgot to sign the comment - Ayuna=)
When the video finished, Gideon asked for more. You can't just leave us hanging like that. I guess I'll have to go find that book now. That is pretty amazing that she follows along like that. We couldn't get Charis that close to a book without her trying to eat it.
Gideon really wants to type something too:
fssaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
You'll notice Mary had a pacifier in her mouth for that video. She likes to eat the books, too.
Post a Comment