As you can see from Lisa's post yesterday, we are getting closer to Luke's world debut. The due date is November 26, the day after Thanksgiving. So we're taking a vote to see what people think; the poll is in the upper right. The options are:
In case you're wondering, Mary was 8 days late. Let us know what you think, and if you have a specific date to guess, leave a comment. Thanks!
- More than 3 days early
- Within 3 days before Nov 26
- Nov 26
- Within 3 days after Nov 26
- More than 3 days late
In case you're wondering, Mary was 8 days late. Let us know what you think, and if you have a specific date to guess, leave a comment. Thanks!
9 comments:
Our were the same or later with each one.
I, as the mother of Luke, am guessing December 1st. I think it's a nice, clean number. :)
I wanted Dec 1st! I'll go Nov 30th
poor you Lisa! The majority is voting for you to be more than 3 days late! Sad!
I'm guessing Nov 27, one day late. My big question is this: if he comes on Thanksgiving (Nov 25), will we be able to watch the Patriots at the hospital?
I'll vote nov 28. no real reasoning, just a guess to join the game!
Kim, you can't guess November 30, we already had this discussion with them and I had guessed it.
I'm going to guess Thanksgiving Day (November 25- I was born on Thanksgiving Day). If so, I hope you can still eat yummy food before he arrives. I CANT wait to meet him!! Kathryn L :)
I'm guessing November 24! But, I hope he comes tonight :) Cant wait to meet the new man in town! Michael L.
Post a Comment