Thursday, March 19, 2009

Mary at 37 weeks

Hey everyone, we got another ultrasound today. The official medical reason was "size greater than due date," but our main reason was the chance to see Mary again. As of the time I write this, we have 19 days to the due date (April 7). Of course, she hasn't consulted with us to give us a heads up for when she'll actually come, so stay tuned.

Anyway, here are 2 pictures from the ultrasound; let's see if you can see her face. She had a hand up around her mouth the entire time we were there, so we couldn't get a perfect shot. I guess she's getting a head start and making things hard on us now.



You may have noticed that we added a little feature in the upper right hand corner of the webpage. We've added a poll to make your trip to this family blog a little more enjoyable. We'll try to update the polls regularly as time goes on, though of course we may not have a ton of free time in a couple weeks. Or so we hear.

For our first poll, we're taking votes on when Mary will be born. Remember, the due date is April 7. Vote and let us know if you think she'll be early or late, and just how early or how late she'll be. Even more fun would be if everyone guessed the specific date, so leave us a comment and see if you're right! We may even have prizes! Okay, probably not, but leave a comment with your best guess.

As a final word, we want to let you know that we'll be updating a little more regularly as we approach D-Day. So come back and check us out, and let us know what you think. We appreciate your prayers and your support!

6 comments:

Karen said...

I say April 3...and my prize better not be babysitting!

Kendra Aguilar said...

So I'm hoping for April 1st! Our little Elizabeth would love a friend to be born on her b-day (nothing better than an April Fool's Day baby!!!)

Neave said...

You didn't give us any hints from your visit, like what the doctors said about the actual size vs. due date. Hmmm... Well, I guess I'll say April 5. Praying for a healthy, great delivery no matter what the day may be!
-pam

Bruce and Morgan said...

I so WANT her to come on my birthday April 6th, but I'm going to guess April 2nd. Five days early, just like Elijah. Can't wait.
Morgan

Katie Hobbs said...

I love guessing! Hmm, early or late? I will say March 30. I'm excited to meet Mary!
Katie

Kimberly said...

I'm going with April 4th because I like 04/04/09...all perfect squares :P I guess 04/09/09 would be ok too...but I'm taking pity on Lisa and going early