Sunday, July 19, 2009

Three months old...

Mary turned three months old on my birthday this month, July 15th. We were in Michigan and I was very celebrated by my sweet aunt and her three little girls... I got thai food, chocolate cake (my mom's recipe with 28 candles), a starbucks gift card from Grace, $1.25 wrapped very well by Annie and some killer green nail polish from Mary, the youngest cousin.... and yes, it is still on my toenails from our nail painting party. Birthdays have never been a huge deal in my mind, but the kids were really thoughtful and it was so sweet to see them want to give gifts. Thanks!

So, as our tradition, we are posting pictures each month to chart her growth. The main areas of growth for Mary this month were her thighs and cheeks, I think. She is smiling all of the time and she's even starting to giggle... possibly my favorite sound I've ever heard. The last picture is a little blurry because it is an action shot of us playing a game (our games usually consist of me or Danny "eating her belly" or tapping her belly... invigorating, I know.)









2 comments:

Lindsey said...

i love her smile! she's a cutie!

Adams Plus One said...

She's growing so quickly! Congrats on surviving - and enjoying - your first family vacation. :)