Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Photographs...

In my mind there is a difference between pictures and photographs. People who are good at taking pictures call them photographs... Danny and I take pictures. Luckily, we have a friend who takes great photographs! Sarah took these a few weeks ago (pre- Mary smiling often) and has so kindly been working on editing and making them available to us. We LOVE them! Here are a few of our favorites, but you can check her other stuff (including other babies from our church) out at sarahmica.com.



Don't mind my large kissing lips... focus on Mary's cute face.







and, my personal favorite...



3 comments:

Becs said...

Lisa, they are all so nice, but that last picture... breathtaking!

Gibsons said...

Lisa, they are beautiful! Especially the last one. I cannot tell you how excited I am to see that sweet little girl!!!

Jeff and Sarah Bianchi said...

Ah Mary! You're so pretty!