Friday, August 28, 2009

for Danny...

A LOT has happened since our last post.... we had two weddings and then we went to India for two weeks... Danny stayed for an extra 10 days and we sure are missing him! More to come on those events, but here is a preview. This is my brother, Michael, and his wonderful new wife, Kathryn, at the rehearsal dinner.



Mary in India enjoying her new friend, Anupa, and the cute elephant that she gave her.


I will post about those later, but since Danny is still in India/Nepal I want keep him posted on our little girl. We flew to Boston from India Sunday night and left for Florida on Monday morning... I decided that I might need some help getting little Mary back into the Eastern Time Zone. Mimi (my mom) has been great! Here she is getting Mary up from a nap.



Mary and I hanging out on the couch...


A few nights ago, when Mary was alive and playful in the middle of the night, she started making this new sound. She looks so cute trying to do it, but just spews spit bubbles down her chin... awesome. Anyways, here is a video of Dara (my good friend from Boston) getting her to do it...


video


Lastly, here is Mary in her new bumbo seat. She sat on the counter and watched Mimi prepare dinner for 30 minutes... She loved being in on the action!


3 comments:

Becs said...

SO cute! And already a world traveler! My mom is MiMi too!

Becs said...

Oh hey, we are right up the street from your parents if you want to touch base while you are in town :)

Jeff and Sarah Bianchi said...

could you PLEASE come home soon. i miss you!!!