Thursday, November 11, 2010

getting closer...

We are just 15 days away from Luke's projected arrival.... and here's the belly.







Personally, I am betting that I'll have him on December 1st (5 days late) but would be happy to meet him earlier. Not yet though... I don't feel quite ready! I'm not sure why I don't feel ready... maybe because I haven't washed all of his clothes yet, or maybe because I can't remember what to do with a newborn, or maybe because I LOVE that Mary sleeps until 9am most days and I get a glorious, peaceful morning... and I know that is all about to change. Whatever the reason, I know that God will give me all that I need when Luke comes. And when Luke arrives
we will be overjoyed that God has blessed us and entrusted us with another one of His children. We have a great God!




Seeing pictures of Mary as a tiny makes me all the more excited to have another tiny!


2 comments:

Janna said...

Lisa, you are too cute! I hope we get to meet your next tiny one over the Christmas holidays! :)

lisa said...

thanks, janna! i hope you do too! we will be there for awhile (both in dec and feb) so i'm sure we will see you sometime! :)