Friday, June 19, 2009

two months and smiling about it...

Mary was two months old on the 15th. To track her growth we're taking a picture of her on the 15th of every month. She is big girl, weighing in at 12 lbs. 14 oz. at her two month check-up.


She is also smiling a lot more. I know that we have said this before but I finally got it on film this morning. Often times in the morning I sit her up on my pillow while I get ready in my room, so I can talk to her. She's always in a very smiley mood in the morning and I love it!




Update on the experiment... it is going pretty well. In the past 7 nights she has woken up before 6:30am twice. Not too bad. I'm thankful for the uninterrupted 7-8 hours of sleep on the nights that I get it!

1 comment:

Becs said...

Those 7-8 hours make such a difference! Good for you guys! And way to grow, Mary! Also, that last picture she looks so much like you I think.