Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Me and Mary...

Yesterday was a big day for Mary and me. We went on our first run together! We've been walking for a few weeks now but I decided that that was the day to try to run. It wasn't wonderful but it was a start... I'm looking forward to being able to run 3 miles without stopping, but for now I'm happy to be out. Here is a little picture of Mary in the stroller. She loves the time outside... well, she falls asleep about 3 minutes into our walks so I'm assuming she loves it. :) And don't worry, though it looks like her head is falling off, it never does.



On another note, she has been looking cuter and cuter these days. We still haven't captured a good smile on camera (though we do have some video coming soon), but here a few of my favorites with a happy baby face.

This is her dedication outfit... we didn't get a good picture of it before so here it is. She doesn't exactly keep those adorable booties on very well, but we try anyways. My friend, Amy, came to meet Mary and was here for the dedication so this was her special gift to Mary. Thanks! We love it! :)






... and three minutes later she was asleep... so peaceful.



1 comment:

Olson Family said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the outfits!!!! Hope you are doing well!

Jerica