Wednesday, February 15, 2012

bummy

this weekend we went to a friend's birthday party... unfortunately my camera battery died after about 4 minutes so i didn't get many photos.  but, i did snap some of luke with my phone.  he thought he was such a big boy painting.  mary was pretty excited too... she was showing me her paint.  :)









and to leave you with the words of my mary...

 she calls everything that is covered by her underwear "bummy".  it was bum and then she started adding an "e" to everything so now was have "bummy".  yesterday she was scrubbing her body in the bath tub and looked at me and said, "this my front bummy, this my back bummy" pointing the appropriate areas.  that's right, mary... we'll just call that your "front bummy" from here on out... let me know what your science teacher thinks of that in a decade.



and here is mary loving her wendys!  for those of you who knew me in boston, can you believe my child has an ice cream cone all to herself?!  we're crazy.  :)  she loves it and i'll tell you, the frosty's in indonesia are about 10 times better than the frosty's in america.  they are hands down my favorite dessert in indonesia!  i'm thankful for frosty's!

3 comments:

The Larkin Family said...

That is so funny. Hudson just told me the other day that we have the same bodies, but that Kate has 2 bottoms.

Emily said...

Lol! Mary is at it again! "front bum" is an inside joke in my family... Martin Short calls it that in a very odd quirky comedy called Get Over It. A girl in the high school musical gets injured. Hw us the crazy director and yells, "Keep icing your front bum! We need you! (not really)" And lol to your sister in law's comment!

Beth said...

That's so cute. Izzy says almost the same thing by she calls it her bumbie. And also says front and back. I'm not sure when I'll introduce the v word to her:) miss you guys!